Bookcase Bookmark Custom Template Digital Download. You use Microsoft Word to easily enter your custom information. Just click in pre-made text boxes and type. Then Save and Print at home or take to an office supply store. With our Bookcase Bookmark Custom Template, you can create five double-sided bookmarks from each sheet of paper.
The earliest existing bookmark dates from the 6th century AD and it is made of ornamented leather lined with vellum on the back and was attached with a leather strap to the cover of a Coptic codex. Bookmarks were used throughout the medieval period, consisting usually of small parchment strips. However, modern bookmarks are available in a huge variety of materials including paper, ribbon, fabric and felt. In addition, some are made of steel, wire, tin, beads, wood, plastic, vinyl, silver, gold, and others use precious metals, for instance, some are decorated with gemstones. Additional Template products that can be found here.
– (1) Bookcase Bookmark Custom Template
– Size: 8.5 x 11-inch
– (2) Microsoft Word Template Files, .doc, .docx, .odt
– (1) Instruction file, .docx
– This is a Digital Download, You will not receive any product in the Mail.
– You MUST have Microsoft Word Full Version
NOTE: You will need to use Microsoft Word Full Version software to edit this template, consequently, it will not work on Apple products, smartphones or tablets.
Once payment is complete, you will be shown a link for an instant download of your purchase, an email will also be sent to you which will also contain the download link or links.
– For personal and small business / commercial use only.*
– Re-print the items as many times as you need for your personal use.
– Use for personal, for small business / commercial use.*
*less than 1000 product units.